Thursday, March 19, 2015

"Be Positive" - Spine Poem

By: James F.

          My spine poem has many characteristics. The theme of my spine poem is to "Be Positive." The main point of my spine poem was to show people to "Start Something That Matters" and "Never Say Die" because that is negative. The message of my poem is to take "Small Steps." You would take "Small Steps" in order to become a more positive person by having "a little faith" in your self to become a more positive person if you are a pretty negative person right now. My poem was intended to tell people that you can always become a more positive person in life.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you incorporated parts of your poem in your explanation. I can see that your poem is full of positivity and that is good. You are also encouraging other people to take "Small steps" to become positive person.

    ReplyDelete